Old Town Sportsman 106 - Sit on Top Fishing Kayak
*** We Do Not Ship Kayaks ***
Add to Cart = Kayak Available at Store
Sold Out = Kayak Not Available
Old Town Sportsman 106
The Old Town Sportsman 106 paddle kayak marries stability and performance in a compact fishing kayak that's light enough to car top! Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
Built in accessory tracks or plates allow for quick, easy, and reliable installation of rod holders, cameras, and other helpful tools.
The EVA foam deck pads dampen sound for stealthy fishing adventures, and provide a comfortable surface for bare feet.
Easily mount a transducer for your fish finder of choice. Recessed to protect the transducer from scratches and damage.
The DoubleU hull design provides loads of primary stability for stand up fishing.
*The hull and deck of any Old Town watercraft is covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Lifetime is defined as the lifetime of the boat based on the original purchase date. LEARN MORE
Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
Two tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
Cup holders, in the deck on each side of the seat, hold your water bottle or small fishing gear
Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
Large open cockpit and oversized tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
Under seat storage for tackle box. Custom tackle box included
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull, keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
Custom tackle box included.
|Number of Paddlers
|Single Layer Polyethylene
|Total Weight Capacity - The total weight a boat can support on the water including everything – the Assembled Boat, People, Gear, Dog, Motor/Pedal Console (when applicable) and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).
|440 lb | 199.58 kg
|Usable Weight Capacity - The weight that is left for People, Gear, and Dog after accounting for the weight of the Assembled Boat and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).
|363 lb | 164.66 kg
|Assembled Boat Weight - The boat’s weight including everything Old Town supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable).
|77 lb | 34.9272 kg
|Removable Seat Weight
|6 lb | 2.72 kg
|10 ft 6 in | 3.2 m
|34.5 in | 87.6 cm
We Also Recommend