Prices, equipment availability, and rental policies subject to change without notice.
|Full Day Rental||Weekly Rental|
|Sit in Kayak||$40||$250|
|Sit on top/Fishing Kayak||$49||$275|
Delivery & Pick-up available up to 20 miles. Cost is calculated by $1.00 per mile.
Rental Information & Polices
- All kayak rentals include one life jacket and one paddle.
- Extra life jackets & paddles available for rent.
- All renters must fill out a liability waiver.
- Photo ID and/or Current Driver’s license is required to release rental.
- You must be 18 years old to rent.
- Children (under 18) – we ask that they are accompanied on the water by an adult. Parent/Guardian must sign liability waiver for minor prior to release of kayak(s).
- Individuals named on the contract are required to submit credit card information and a deposit at the time of reservation and/or rental.
- Payment in full for all rentals is due before releasing kayak(s) for rental.
- We do not rent kayak(s) for river trips or white water rapids.
- We ask that you refrain from alcohol during your time on the water with the rental.
- Renters are responsible for all rental items during the times agreed upon in the contract. If any damage occurs – renter is agreeing to pay for any cost to repair or replace items damaged. If item(s) are lost or stolen – renter agrees to pay for replacement of these item(s) at retail value no matter the condition of the rental item(s) at time of release.
Call the Store to reserve your kayak or check availability at: 715-339-4209